Mi Electric Scooter
Let the journey unfold
30km long-range battery life
Double braking system
Portable folding design
The minimal yet modern design of Mi Electric Scooter has been awarded the prestigious Red Dot "Best of the Best" Award, as well as the iF Design Award 2017. Mi Electric Scooter has a forward-thinking design that inspires and moves, just as it moves you ahead.
Every aspect of Mi Electric Scooter is crafted with simplicity in mind. The scooter frame, components and accessories use the same geometric design language that puts usability and the user at the front. A single button kicks the scooter to life and the red design accents add modernity. Mi Electric Scooter is made to look right, and feel right.
Simply flip down the folding lever to fold, and the scooter bell catches onto a latch on the rear wheel. The result is a compact and secure folding design that's perfect for stowing Mi Electric Scooter away at home, in the office, or in the trunk of a car.
The sturdy frame is made of aerospace-grade aluminum, which has a low density and high structural strength. It also has excellent thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance for added durability. At just 12.5kg, Mi Electric Scooter is a great portable size and weight for carry-ons and for maneuvering stairs and pavements.
1. Taking reference from the average adult walking speed which is approximately 1m/s or 3.6km/h.
2. Please read the user guide carefully.
3. 4-meter braking distance measured at 20km/h speeds, 20°C weather temperatures, 75kg load, tire pressure of 35 PSI, and on flat dry asphalt.
4. 30km long-distance range on a single full charge measured under the following conditions: 75kg load, 25°C weather temperatures, flat road without strong winds, power saving mode, and 15km/h constant speeds. Results may vary based on different weight loads, temperature, wind speed, operating habits, and other factors.
5. Cruise control not recommended above speeds of 18km/h, on curved paths, heavy traffic conditions, or during rainy and snowy conditions.
* Above data are based on internal lab tests and conducted in an controlled environment. Results may vary based on actual usage and environmental conditions.
|Brakes (back)||mechanical (disk brakes) M365 version|
|Brakes (front)||electric (incl. E-ABS)|
|Charging Time||5,5 h|
|max. Load||100 kg|
|Motor||250 W (500 W peak)|
|Tyres||8,5" air tube tires|
|Max. Speed||25 km/h|